Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you! I hope you're wearing your green today. Send me a picture of you decked out in your Irish attire and I will give you 5 extra credit points in any subject you want. Please include the subject you want the extra credit points in. Send picture through email please.

As promised yesterday here is your brain teaser for today March 17.

~ According to legend, St. Patrick is credited with driving all the snakes out of Ireland. Are there snakes in Ireland today?????    Email your answer to me or comment on the blog below. Make sure you include your name!!!!



Super Sleuth for Monday & Tuesday:

~I was born into poverty in the rural south.

~I began my career in radio


Remember to do your Spelling pgs. 170-171 today.


Here is a link to this week's Mystery Doug(Dave)!
Here's Hailey in all her green!
Way to rock the green Mason!
https://mysterydoug.com/mysteries/rainbows?loc=mini-lesson-button#slide-id-8205
Jylian in her green with her homemade green hand sanitizer


LOVE those green lips & eyes Maddy!
Yeah! You're lovely in green!
Look'n good Derek!


There's my smiley girl all in green! Love the leprechaun trap! 

The luck of the Irish is with Zac!
JoJo in all her green glory!

15 comments: