Thursday, March 19, 2020

Good Morning guys and gals!  Today is the feast day of St. Joseph. Bishop Ricken has dedicated this whole year to St. Joseph. He is the patron saint of Italy. The Pope has asked all Catholics throughout the world to join him today in saying the rosary. The intention of the rosary is for all who are suffering from the Corona virus and for the health and well being of our world. The Pope's country of Italy is very very sick with this virus so he asks us to pray the rosary with him at 3:00 this afternoon. It will be 9:00 at night where he is. It would be great if you and members of your family could do this. There are apps you can download onto your device for the rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet. I have both on my phone. I have set my phone alarm for 3:00 today so I will remember to stop what I'm doing and pray the rosary. You can send me a picture of your family saying it together and I will post it.
This is my favorite image of St. Joseph!

The answer to yesterday's Brain Teaser is: 1762(This is the info I have)
I gave Dojos to Zac, who went above and beyond on his answer, yeah Zac!
Also receiving Dojos for correct answers were Jylian, Keira, Hailey, Lindsey, Chase & Derek! Way to go guys and thanks for playing!

Today's Brain Teaser is:  How tall are leprechauns?
Thursday Super Sleuth Clue is: I am a self-made billionaire and philanthropist.

If you are unable to comment with your answers below then you can always email it to me. 

I recorded myself reading to you, but the file ended up being too large to upload here so I have to rethink  what I will do.

Today, being Thursday, you should have finished your spelling unit 26. Hopefully we will be able to check it someday  soon. You can even get your parents to give you a spelling test if you want to, however, you do NOT have to do this. It would be strictly for your own information that you know how to spell these words.
God Bless you and stay healthy! As always, I miss you guys bunches and bunches! Be good to your parents!
Jylian and Iley saying their rosary




Hailey & Dexter said the rosary!

JoJo and her Mom said the rosary this afternoon!

Lindsey, Lauren, & Lexie saying the rosary
Zac & Zoey saying the rosary this afternoon.






23 comments:

  1. super sleuth answer Oprah Winfrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs. look i like your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brain teaser is about three feet tall. Love Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the brainteaser answer is about 3 feet tall. Miss everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think the super sleuth answer is Oprah Winfrey.(maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs.Look just watched the Mystery Doug(Dave) it was super cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Were you able to vote on the next one? Just curious if it would work that way.

      Delete
    2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Brainteaser is about three feet tall. Zac

    ReplyDelete
  8. mrs look how many dojos do i have

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do you make the pictures or to get them

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loved loved loved mystery Doug and as mrs. look calls it mystery (Dave)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it works now. This is Casey. I got it figured out now. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  12. its almost my birthday in 11 days yay

    ReplyDelete
  13. mrs look did you remember to do the rosary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sleuth Oprah Winfrey. ZAC

    ReplyDelete